PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE OUR WEB SITE
MacroVerge LLC (“MacroVerge” “we,” or “us”) provides its web site, MacroVerge, located at http://www.macroverge.com/ (together with all other websites and services operated by or on behalf of MacroVerge LLC., the “Site”), to you, an individual user (“you”) for your individual usage, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Changes to the TAC
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of the TAC;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Site; or
- Impose fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Site or parts thereof (with reasonable notice).
MacroVerge may modify the Site at any time without prior notice, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use the Site. You should check the Site frequently to see recent changes.
3. Important Securities Disclaimer
You understand that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the bloggers, information providers, or their affiliates are advising you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. To the extent that any of the content published on the Site may be deemed to be investment advice or recommendations in connection with a particular security, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. You understand that an investment in any security is subject to a number of risks, and that discussions of any security published on the Site will not contain a list or description of relevant risk factors. In addition, please note that some of the stocks about which content is published on the Site have a low market capitalization and/or insufficient public float. Such stocks are subject to more risk than stocks of larger companies, including greater volatility, lower liquidity and less publicly available information. Blogs, postings or content on the Site which may or may not be deemed by you to be recommendations may have an effect on their stock prices.
All content on the Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
4. No Investment Recommendations or Professional Advice
The Site is not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the Site should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by MacroVerge or any third party. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation. You should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
5. Use License
- Permission is granted to download the material(s) (information) on MacroVerge’s web site for personal, educational, or non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- Material(s) (information) may be reprinted or redistributed if “MacroVerge.com” or “MacroVerge” is attributed and linked at the beginning of the republished material(s). This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- “Frame” or “mirror” the materials without aforementioned appropriate attribution .
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MacroVerge at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on MacroVerge’s web site are provided “as is”. MacroVerge makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MacroVerge does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
If not stated explicitly otherwise, any opinions and views expressed are those of the author or authors, and need not represent the opinions and views of said author or authors’ employers and affiliated associations at any time. Opinions and views do not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of MacroVerge LLC and its owners.
In no event shall MacroVerge or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MacroVerge’s Internet site, even if MacroVerge or a MacroVerge authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MacroVerge’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MacroVerge does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MacroVerge may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MacroVerge does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MacroVerge has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MacroVerge of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MacroVerge’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.